Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ahhhh



We're making progress. Last night I tucked Sereant in for the last time (of the night) at 9:45 - I had a whole hour of quiet time to read! Woo Hoo! I've learned that in order to be a competent parent I need two things: One hour of time to myself before bed and a reasonable amount of sleep. I've tried to make the time before bed quieter and have been keeping Sergeant up and reading to her for 20 minutes or so after her sisters go to bed. It seems to be helping. The picture is Sergeant smelling my beautiful peonies two springs ago...a few days after this picture was taken we had a huge hailstorm and they were pummelled into the ground. Not even the bushes were left - they were leveled. They still hadn't recovered as of last year - we'll see what happens in a month or so!

1 comment:

Ms. J said...

RE: the comment you left on my blog . . . I once heard a comedian say you should never assume a woman is pregnant unless her feet are in the air and you can see the baby's head crowning, LOL.