Saturday, September 27, 2008

Introduction

I guess I haven't properly introduced myself, although it probably doesn't matter because I doubt anyone is actually reading this! I'm a 40-year-old mother of three. My husband and I have three daughters, ages 9, 7, and 3. We adopted our youngest daughter, "Sergeant" in China in October of 2006. I mention the fact that our youngest is adopted only because I will probably post about it from time to time. I'll call our oldest daughter "Sunny" and our middle daughter "Smartie." I want to maintain their privacy, and despite the fact that all three are blindingly gorgeous, I'm not sure if I'll post any pictures. We live in a very small town in a very rural area. I work part-time as a school psychologist and am happily (most of the time) married. I love to read blogs (mostly by other moms) and found myself lying in bed at night composing blog posts in my head. Finding time to transfer them from my head to an actual blog has been difficult.

No comments: